Here you will find the current dates for CLIENT II joint projects, including networking events and workshops as well as information on relevant external events in the seven subject areas. You can find more information on the location, registration process or background under the respective events. Past events and informational material can be found in the event archive.
- 08.10.202312.10.2023The Middle East and North Africa Climate Week (MENACW) 2023 is a regional cooperation platform that will take place this year in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, from 8 to 12 October 2023.
- CLIENT II Webinar | Cheerfully defying adversity – how innovation management tools can support project implementation11.10.202311.10.2023Webinar on the topic of innovation management
- 23.10.202327.10.2023The Latin America and Caribbean Climate Week (LACCW) 2023 is a regional cooperation platform that will take place this year from 23 to 27 October 2023 in Panama City, Panama.
- 30.10.202304.11.2023From 30 October to 4 November 2023, representatives from business, governments and researchers will meet in New Delhi, India, to discuss innovations and developments in the field of renewable energies.
- 02.11.202303.11.2023From 2-3 November 2023, the Vienna Energy Forum takes places in Vienna, Austria. Meeting participants will promote an inclusive and sustainable development of the energy sector.
- 15.11.202317.11.2023The largest expert conference on science communication in the DACH region the “Forum Wissenschaftskommunikation” takes place annually under the organisation of Wissenschaft im Dialog (WiD). This year the event will take place from 15 to 17 November 2023 in Bielefeld, Germany.
- 30.11.202312.12.2023The 28th session of the UNFCCC COP will be held in the United Arab Emirates from 30 November 2023 to 12 December 2023.
- 04.12.202308.12.2023The 23rd Meeting of the Parties to the Barcelona Convention will take place in Portorož, Slovenia, from 4 to 8 December 2023.